Our Favorite Language Learning Links
Mutual Admiration Language Sites
- Penobscot Foreign Language School Rockland Maine
- Synergy Spanish. You can speak a LOT of Spanish with the right 138 words!
- Blablafrancais — A site for learning spoken French
Reviews of Language Learning Programs
- Duolingo Review – A Waste of Your 5 Minutes?
- Pimsleur Review – Boring, but it works.
- Rosetta Stone Review – Read this before you waste your time.
Useful Language Sites
- Lingq – Learn languages by reading and listening. Very useful for intermediate learners.
- Learn Russian – Our Russian program is good for beginners.
- Learn Spanish – Go From Nothing to Being Conversant in 90 days!
- Omniglot – All about foreign writing systems
- Yabla – My favorite site other than mine for learning Spanish.
That’s a good list of resources. I’m also a big fan of Benny Lewis’ Fluent in 3 Months – although his tagline is a bit misleading.
What do you think about ******russianlanguage.com for learning Russian?
In addition to our program I like http://www.russianaccelerator.com/
It was developed by a guy who learned Russian on his own and he doesn’t lie to you about the amount of effort required.