We want you to learn a foreign language with us, but we don’t want your food money, your housing money, or your health-care money.
We do want some of your education money, your entertainment money, or your travel money.
It doesn’t matter if you are young or old — if you really can’t afford our posted prices — you should apply for a partial scholarship.
You do NOT have to be a traditional student to receive a scholarship, although traditional students should definitely apply if they need to.
It’s easy to apply for a partial scholarship. Here’s how to apply.
Use our Contact Us form below to send us an e-mail formatted like this.
Subject: Scholarship Application
Then answer the following questions. Remember to number them 1 – 8.
1. What is your name, address, and phone number?
2. What language do you want to study?
3. Why do you want to study that language?
4. How will learning that language make your life better?
5. How did you find out about us?
6. How much can you afford to pay?
7. Write in your credit card number, security code, and expiration date. If you are approved for a scholarship, we will charge you the amount you said you could afford to pay. If you are not approved for a scholarship, we will not charge you anything.
This page is encrypted for your security.
8. What are several things you like about our site? (Please write 150 to 300 words.)
Important: Please do NOT tell us WHY you can’t afford to pay our asking prices. In our experience, every time you repeat your problems, they become just a tiny bit more real, so please don’t do that.
If you include a reference to your specific financial problems by saying something like, “I’m unemployed” or “I’m on a pension,” your application will be declined.
Important: Processing scholarship applications takes us a lot more time than our regular order process. Because processing scholarship applications takes more time, after you have been approved for a scholarship, the payments you have made are not refundable for any reason.
Please try the free lesson to make sure that our program is right for you before you apply. Thanks.
To e-mail us, please use the contact form below.