People who try our free demo for 30 minutes or more usually buy our software.
Here’s what some of our customers had to say about us in 2016:
• I have some great news; I am leaving this weekend to visit Europe for the first time. Your excellent language program is really helping me to prepare; thank you for your ingenious work! Thank you very much for all that you do at Language101.com; it is a tremendous service/product!
—Jared MacIntyre, Overland Park, KS
• After the trial lesson I remembered phrases for days, so I decided to get serious and purchase the whole lesson.
—Chad Limones, Third Lake, IL
• Quick paced, simple lessons for homeschoolers.
—Robert Snyder, Northfield, OH
• I enjoy the ability to access more than one language and have more than one user.
—Alexandra Doerschel, Aventura, FL
• The program forces me to speak it out loud and move along quickly.
—Mark S. Wisniewski, Mission Viejo, CA
• I like Pimsleur but felt it was too slow and I also need to see the language in writing. I also use Rosetta paid for by company. I like it for vocabulary but found it frustrating for conversation ability.
—Wilfred Mwamba, Long Island, NY
• I have an education background in math, physics and music. I have worked in church music over 40 years and in IT with network administration and support. I am drawn to your product without a second thought . . . wow! The planet urgently needs more people like YOU guys!!
—Daryel Nance, Houston, TX
• I love that I can access from my work computer!
—Andre Bernstein, Bremerton, WA
• Love the tempo of your study program and the continuous repetition of the phrases I didn’t speak properly!
—Derek Opperman, Los Angeles, CA
• Rosetta Stone is awful compared to even the short sample that I did before purchasing. I highly recommend this site to my fellow students in my Japanese course and plan on showing my Japanese tutor!
—Kyle Goodwin, Lakeland, FL
• As I am a visual learner I needed to see and hear the phrases. I also have a learning disability and need to repeat the words over and see them. Your software is very user friendly.
—Mary Magazine, Miami, FL
• I want to learn to speak, and am not so interested in reading or writing. I have used Rosetta Stone, but it had more focus on literacy than I wanted to have. I am an educator in English as a Second Language, with a Master’s in teaching ESL, so I understand the principles of language acquisition. I tried your demo lesson and liked your methodology and philosophy.
—Andrea Tshihamba, St. Louis Park, MN
• I’ve used Pimsleur for another language and liked it, I’ve also tried Rosetta Stone and did not like it. I like your method using visual and audio reinforcement and that I can use it on my phone.
—Kenneth Reynolds, Virginia Beach, VA
• I already have several Pimsleur lessons but I like that your super language package includes all the languages for life. I also like the multiple user names that you make available as my family and I have for decades shared our language lessons with each other. I think your program will be a great addition to our family.
—Celia Jones, Elk Grove Village, IL